Wednesday 23 September 2009

A (well earned?) Rest!


There have been a lot of peops who have sent me messages over the last few weeks wondering why I haven't been about as much recently and asking if all was OK... all is fine here at Chez Viv's, but it's real nice to know that

1. People miss you

and

2. People care enough to ask

Am just posting to tell those of you who follow my blog that I am off for a holiday so will look forward to catching up on all your creations and musings on my return and of course making a mess in my craft room during the winter nights and getting back to taking part in the challenges!

In the meantime, here's a pic of what I am intending on doing for the next 10 days!

See you all soon. x

5 comments:

Jan said...

It certainly will be well earned.... have a wonderful time Viv xx

Anonymous said...

Love Ya Viv :) have a fab time and see you soon
Hugs June x

Deby said...

Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!

Anne said...

Have a wonderful holiday, look forward to seeing more of your arty creations when you return to your craft room :)

Vanja said...

Have a great time, Viv! :)

Hugs, Vanja